- For 7 days, 13 feature films, 4 documentaries and 7 shorts were presented in Film Society’s 3 theaters;
- New releases, retrospectives, special panels dedicated to arts and politics in Eastern Europe;
- 16 filmmakers, actors, producers, and journalists attended the festival and entered in dialogue with the audience during Q&A sessions and panels;
- An impressive press coverage of the festival, with features and reviews in The New York Times, Village Voice, Wall Street Journal, Indiewire, Screen International, Variety, Artinfo and more;
- Over 3,000 spectators attended the screenings, 15% more than the previous edition;
- Over 300 people supported MAKING WAVES as part of a Kickstarter campaign, making the festival the first large Romanian event to have been produced through crowdfunding.